Thursday, March 27, 2008

Roman V News

Emperor poisoned


Barbra: It is one fine afternoon on martius XXVIII, I am Barbra standing in the emperor’s house with him. It seems his food had got poisoned by somebody that is not very happy with him. Emperor will you tell what’s going on?


Emperor: This is how it started to happen yesterday afternoon when I was eating eggs and cheese. I tasted something that was not eggs and cheese then I started to get a little dizzy and my mouth got very tingly too, so I went to lie down for a while. Then I felt a lot better after that long nap on my soft bed.
:
Emperor: We are lucky that nobody else had got poisoned and we will send some solders out to get the person that had poisoned me so no one else will get poisoned.


Barbra: I am Barbra reporting the channel V news see you next time.

No comments: