Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Best Day I Ever Spent With My Family
By Kyra


The best day I ever spent with my family is at Silver Wood. First my aunt and I went on the Timber Terror together. The Timber Terror was nothing like the Tremors. The Timber Terror made my aunt and I screamed our heads off! The reason why Timber Terror is nothing compared to the Tremors is because the Timber Terror went super duper fast like a rocket. Secondly the Panic Plunge was a great ride even though I didn’t go on the ride. Amber, mom, dad, and Shantelle all went on the Panic Plunge. When the ride went up moms flip flops came down. She also screamed her head off and I laughed at her until my cheek bones were sore. My dad even got a little scared for the first time since he was a little boy, at least that is what he said. My mom told me that she thought they were at top but no, they were only half way up. Mommy also thought when they reached the top it would pause but she was wrong, it came right down. Clearly you can see that I had a fun time with my family at Silver Wood.

No comments: