Friday, January 25, 2008

Best Day Ever

Do you want to know the best day I ever spent with my family?
It was in San Diego that I had my best day ever with my family.
We went to Sea World when we were in San Diego. I got to see an Orca show called
Believe. The Orca was called Shamoo. Shamoo did fast flips. One kid [not me] got to feed Shamoo three fish. Then the show was over. I was waking out of the show and smelled something fishy. It was the bright pink flamingos!!! My family and I went to
the San Diego zoo and we got to see all different types of animals. My family and I went to the kid’s part of the zoo. My dad went to the bug house and called use to come over to the bug house. It was a very boring bug house until we saw a huge bird eating spider and a giant horned beetle.! Our family also went to go see the swimming polar bears. They were not swimming instead they were playing with big logs up on the shore. Obviously you now know how much fun my family and I had in San Diego.

No comments: