Friday, December 7, 2007

My Room

One day after school I went home and invited over some friends to play with me in my room. My room has a lot of breakable stuff in it and having all of those people in the room with me I felt very nervous. I have a lot of glass flowers on my long dresser. All of the glass flowers are yellow as a dandelion. I also have some dolphin pictures.. The dolphin pictures are as sparkly as the ocean.
Next my room is getting arranged and painted. The room is going to be pink with Bratz wall paper because my mom thinks I’m a brat so the wall paper will match me. My bed is on the left side of my room so I have more room to play. My dresser is on the right side of my room because the TV is on the dresser so I can see it at night when I go to bed. Obviously now you have a picture in your mind what my room looks like and you know how nervous I felt with all of the people in my room with me.

No comments: