Friday, December 7, 2007

About Me

Hi my name is Kyra and I’m going to tell you what I like to do. First I’m going to tell you about how I like to ride horses. I like going on horse back rides with my dad because it’s a great time for him and me to spend some time together. He’s always at work and doesn’t get home till late at night when I’m in bed. We always take our absolute favorite horses and they are Dubs and my hoarse Egg Head. Last summer I went on my first trail ride on my own horse. I was scared! My dad didn’t take Dubs instead he took Red our old race horse. So when dad got on him Red started to dance like a Mexican dance horse in a parade. I think he wanted to run, at least that’s what daddy said.
Secondly I’m going to tell you about the time I went on the Tremors at Silver Wood. When I went on the Tremors I was so scared because the sign showed a guy standing up holding his head in the air wile riding. I heard someone say that the drop was 220 feet steep! Then I got really scared. I went on the ride I screamed my head off and when we got to the tunnel they took our picture. So when I got off the ride we went to the gift shop and looked at our picture it so funny because me and mom were crouched down and dad was just sitting there. And when we saw our picture we began to laugh our heads off. I asked mom if I could get a toy but she said NO. Truly you can see that I like going on horse back rides with my dad and I like going to Silver Wood.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved reading this. Your mom sent me the link to your class room site. I hope she sent it to boe too.